MORRISTOWN, NJ -- The November election is less than 50 days away. All registered voters will be sent a mail-in ballot. Voters can either mail back the ballot, drop it off at a polling location or deposit it in one of the drop boxes.
Currently there are five vote-by-mail drop boxes in Morris County:
- Morris County Administration and Records Building, 10 Court Street, Morristown, NJ 07960 (outside front entrance)
- Mount Olive Municipal Building, 204 Flanders/Drakestown Road, Budd Lake, NJ 07828 (parking lot entrance to municipal offices)
- Rockaway Township Municipal Building, 65 Mount Hope Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866 (outside Police Department)
- Montville Municipal Building, 195 Changebridge Road, Montville, NJ 07045 (in front of municipal building)
- Madison Public Safety Complex, 62 Kings Road, Madison, NJ 07940 (commuter parking lot 3)
All boxes are outside and under surveillance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are red, white and blue and marked with "Morris County - Official Ballot Drop Box."
Officials have stated that they expect to add 10 more drop box locations in the county by the end of September.
Those locations are:
- Chester Township Municipal Building, 1 Parker Road, Chester, NJ 07930 (parking lot by clothing drop box)
- Denville Municipal Building, 1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, NJ 07834 (outside main entrance)
- Jefferson Municipal Building, 1033 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 (outside main entrance)
- Kinnelon Borough Town Hall, 130 Kinnelon Road, Kinnelon, NJ 07405 (parking lot – back entrance)
- Long Hill Town Hall, 915 Valley Road, Gillette, NJ 07933 (side entrance)
- Mendham Boro Police Department, 3 Cold Hill Rd, South, Mendham, NJ 07945 (outside front entrance)
- Parsippany Municipal Building, 1001 Parsippany Blvd, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (outside main entrance – facing Route 287)
- Randolph Municipal Building, 502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph 07869 (outside main entrance)
- Roxbury Township Town Hall, 1715 Route 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852 (outside main entrance)
- Wharton Municipal Building, 10 Robert Street, Wharton 07885 (outside main entrance)
You can check the status of your mail-in ballot by following these directions:
- First, make sure you are registered to vote.
- Next, sign up for a New Jersey Department of Elections public access account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Mail-in Ballot” button. Your entire history of mail-in ballots will be listed here – if your ballot has not been received yet, it will not be listed.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.
Celebrating Something Special? Showcase Your Wedding, Christening, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Graduation, Reunion and MORE on TAPinto Milestones!
Market Your Business through TAPinto Denville!
TAPinto Denville will help you build your brand, improve your online presence and reach thousands of people in Denville and beyond. Packages include social media promotion, native content, clickable banner ads and D.I.Y. publication of events, press releases and more. Become a TAPinto Denville advertiser! Call (908) 279-0303, x224, or click here.