* Before planning your stay, visit: theborgata.com
. It’s a good way to check room rates, and activities going on at the hotel.
* After registering, sign-up for a My Borgata Card. It’s an excellent way to keep tract of expenditures, especially your activity at the casinos.
* Avoid walking around the parking lots searching for your car. Take advantage of Valet Parking.
* Borgata offers a variety of casual dining options. From the Cafeteria, located on the floor of the casino, to their sumptuous Buffet (which was named Best Buffet in Atlantic City, by the Star Ledger), to the Metropolitan, where many stop for a freshly prepared breakfast, or to Bread + Butter, for a quick bite, or late night sandwich, snack, or cup of their Frozen Hot Chocolate, or cup of their freshly ground gourmet coffee, you’ll never go hungry at the Borgata.
* Enjoy Chinese, Korean, Thai, and or Vietnamese noodles, complimented with a variety of imported Asian beers. Visit Noodles of the World: (N.O.W.), located on the casino floor.
* The Sunroom of the Water Club’s lobby lounge offers lovely things to eat plus freshly squeezed juice, a cup of delicious coffee and tapas. Meet friends and enjoy the quiet elegance of the environment.
Realizing it’s been ages since you’ve escaped from your neighborhood, a quick trip to the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa might be just what it takes to revive your spirits. After calling the hotel and confirming reservations, pack your bag and head for a jewel of an experience.
With over 2,000 guest rooms and suites, plus a 161,000 square foot casino filled with 182 gaming tables, 3,153 slot machines, an 80 + table poker room, 11 retail boutiques, and Five destination restaurants that include:
* Bobby Flay Steak
* Old Homestead Steak House
* Wolfgang Puck American Grille
* Izakaya, A Modern Japanese Pub
* Fornelletto Cucina & Wine Bar, authentic Italian Cuisine,
the Borgata boasts a magnificent 54,000-square foot Spa Toccare, salon and barbershop, plus a 2,400-seat Borgata Event Center.
Super Guest Stars that book their appearances in advance, perform at a 1,000-seat performance theater named the Music Box. However those yearning for a nightlife experience need not wander out of the Borgata Hotel. The MIXX dance club welcomes world-renowned DJs.
mur.mur, an intimate nightclub offers signature bottle service, and celebrity DJ’s, while those craving rock and roll, tequila and live music should head to Gypsy Bar.
B Bar, located on the casino floor, Long Bar with it's city Bar, and 28 West Bar & Bites are also places that offer great atmosphere and fine cocktails.
But it’s the Water Club at Borgata, that really provides a unique boutique experience. Though there are no less than 500 guest rooms and suites, a 36,000-square foot two story Immersion Spa, and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, the Shoppes at the Water Club boast 6 designer retail boutiques. You’ll enjoy wandering into: Just Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Vintage Wine Boutique, Hearts On Fire diamond boutique, and Fixation Shoes & Accessories.
Because of the relaxed, lovely atmosphere, visitors are clearly not intimidated by all the luxury. The space is remarkable. The staff, warm and welcoming, and visitors are cordially invited to stay and appreciate their surroundings.
Yes, you’ll need to schedule reservations. And please don’t leave home without your bathing attire. There are 5 heated indoor and outdoor pools plus a magnificent spa...all awaiting your arrival.
Should you feel the need to escape for a few hours, head toward the Tanger Outlets for a giant shopping spree. In addition to Ruth Chris Steak House, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Star Bucks Coffee, Michael Kors, La Coste, Polo Ralph Lauren and the factory outlet stores of your favorite designers, you’ll not only have a chance to shop, you’ll be out walking, and saving money.
For store hours and parking information:
Good Luck! Let me know about your great success!
Have the best time!