Do you want to spruce up your home? Are you still looking for a summer camp? Do your feet hurt? Time to splurge on some jewelry, make up or stationery? Having a party?
Meet a great group of seriously talented, inspiring, smart and creative women entrepreneurs who have launched their own businesses, franchises and dream jobs in the Summit area who can help you find solutions for all these queries. Admission is FREE. Come to beautiful Twin Maples, 214 Springfield Avenue in Summit from 10-11:30 am on June 27.
Sample businesses participating include:
· Bottle & Bottega—a fun painting venture coming soon to the area
· Dreamcatcher Reparatory Theater
· RayJay Portraits and Makeovers
· International Ivy Summer Camps
· Podiatrist Yeon Shim
· POP Leadership—training and coaching for teens
· Chyten Tutoring and Test Preparation
· Sharon Gilbert, career counseling for college grads and families
· Mindful Mommy: Human Design Charts
· Virtue Tile
· Virginia Liberato of Creative Wallcoverings
· Jean Criss, creative media services agency
· Paolo’s Kitchen
· The Matinee Club
· Christine Valentin on geriatric resources
· Mary Kay
· Sum It Up Lacrosse Camps
· Susan Miniman, interior design and home staging
· Superkids preschool and childcare
· Stella and Dot Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
· Caryn Wolak, Juice Plus
· Rama Kalia, Assisting Consciousness
· The Paint Diva!
· Match Point Stationery
· Kate Motz
· Color Me Mine
· Many more
These talented women, all members of the Summit/New Providence B.I.G. group, will share their business ideas and products in a fun, informative trade show format. Enter for chances to win many valuable prizes. Refreshments will be served!
In particular, if you are a woman who has a business idea of her own, learn how B.I.G. each month offers programming that helps women advance their businesses. The Summit/New Providence group, with nearly 50 members, has grown to the largest in the six-state network.
B.I.G. is a growing networking community of educated, intelligent, creative women. It is an educational, support, and relationship building network for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Check out the full calendar at www.believeinspiregrow.com
“This first-time event will showcase many of the women of B.I.G. At B.I.G., we strive to empower women at all stages of their professional pursuits, from stay at home mothers looking to re-engage in the workforce, to seasoned entrepreneurs looking to grow their business and career executives looking to make a change,” Summit/New Providence Leader Melanie Wilson said.
“Come find out about the products and services of all these talented women, or just come get inspired by the women who have taken that next step and launched their own businesses,” she said.
For more information, or to RSVP to this meeting, contact her at email@example.com