CORAL SPRINGS, FL – The new Trader Joe’s store in The Walk of Coral Springs will open on Oct. 30.
A nationally recognized car wash known for hiring people with autism got approved Wednesday to move ahead with plans to open in Coral Springs.
A popular Coral Springs café, Lady and The Mug, announced plans to open a second location in Tampa.
Read these stories and more from the past week in the links below:
- Trader Joe’s Announces Opening Day For New Coral Springs Store
- Coral Springs Approves Car Wash Employing People With Autism
- Popular Coral Springs Coffee Café Plans Second Location in Tampa
- Coral Springs Receives $710,000 In Federal Funds To Help Businesses Survive the Pandemic
- Coral Springs Traffic Intersections To Get $480,000 in Lighting Improvements
- Coral Springs Police Charge Woman For Pawning Heirloom, Other Items From Family Members
- Hey Coral Springs! We’re Baaaaaaak (Your Nasty Friends, The Coronavirus)
- New “Den” At Coral Glades High School Encourages Students To Work Together
- Despite Rain, Crowds Flock To Early Voting Location in Coral Springs
- Congressman Presses For More Local Control In Handling Covid-19 During Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Meeting
Read more stories here.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for FREE TAPinto Coral Springs E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Coral Springs.
Download the FREE TAPinto App. Click here for Android - Click here for iOS for breaking news, traffic/weather alerts, and special offers.
Have an idea for a story? Looking to advertise? Email Editor/Publisher Leon Fooksman: firstname.lastname@example.org.