The Second Annual B.I.G. Expo of Women Entrepreneurs will be held on June 12 from 10am until 1pm at Twin Maples, 214 Springfield Avenue in Summit. A variety of exhibitors in the areas of summer camps, health & wellness, retail, tutoring, interior design, and financial services will showcase their products and services to the public.
Need a new summer outfit for yourself or your teen? Wondering what to do for with your kids once school gets out? Is it time to think about college test prep and counseling? Need to find out about catering a party? Do you want to spruce up your home? Think it might be time to launch your own business and wondering how to do it?
Meet a great group of seriously talented, inspiring, smart and creative women entrepreneurs who have taken the plunge to launch their own businesses, franchises and dream jobs in the Greater Summit area. Admission is FREE. Refreshments provided by Paolo’s Kitchen.
Preliminary participants include:
- Creative Wallcoverings & Interiors in New Providence
- Virtue Tile in Summit
- Chyten Educational Services in Millburn
- SuperKids in Summit
- The House in Millburn
- Bottle & Bottega—guided art parties opening soon in Berkeley Heights
- Paolo's Kitchen caterers in New Providence
- B.I.G. (Believe, Inspire, Grow)
- Color Me Mine - Summit
- Match Point Stationery
- Pop Leadership—Leadership development for Generations X & Y
- Roselle Podiatry Group
- W by Worth Clothing
- International Ivy Summer Enrichment Programs
- Handmade, Organic Soaps by Delia Willsey
- Harry Hoffer Advertising Specialites
- Gollin CPA—Business and individual accounting and tax services
- Integrative Wellness Advisors
- Mobilarq online directories
- Momentum Cycling & Fitness—Opening Soon in Summit!
- Intuitive Cents—Spiritual Coach and Financial Advising
- The Healthy, Wealthy Woman—Business coaching for health & wellness business entrepreneurs
- Lisa DiSciullo, Life Coach and Parent Educator
Space is still available for members to participate in this show. These talented women, all members of the Summit/New Providence B.I.G. group, will share their business ideas and products in a fun, informative trade show format. Enter for chances to win many valuable prizes.
In particular, if you are a woman who has a business idea of her own, learn how B.I.G. each month offers programming that helps women advance their businesses. The Summit/New Providence group, with over 50 members, has grown to the largest in the network.
B.I.G. is a growing networking community of educated, intelligent, creative women. It is an educational, support, and relationship building network for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Check out the full calendar at www.believeinspiregrow.com
“Our first expo last year was so successful, that we decided to double the length of the show to three hours to enable more community members to attend,” Summit/New Providence Leader Melanie Wilson said.
This event will be particularly helpful for any woman considering launching her own business to attend, to meet and chat with those brave ones who have taken the plunge, and are now able to showcase their brand.
“At B.I.G.,” Wilson said, “We strive to empower women at all stages of their professional pursuits, from stay at home mothers looking to re-engage in the workforce, to seasoned entrepreneurs looking to grow their business and career executives looking to make a change. Come find out about the products and services of all these talented women, or just come get inspired by the women who have taken that next step and launched their own businesses.”
For more information, or to find out about joining the Summit/New Providence B.I.G. group, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org There is still time for new members of the Summit group to sign up to exhibit at the event.