South Plainfield, NJ (November, 2013) Urgent care centers provide walk-in extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries ranging from cuts to bruises, sprains to fractures, and coughs to colds. Doctors Express®, a leading national urgent care provider has commenced construction of its newest state-of-the-art facility that will provide affordable quality urgent care to the residents and businesses of South Plainfield NJ as well as surrounding communities. Doctors Express® accepts most insurance plans and offers a comprehensive suite of medical services including digital x-rays, on-site laboratories, and prescription medication dispensation. Appointments are not required and patients are always treated by licensed and board-certified physicians who are passionate about the practice of medicine. Doctors Express® emphasizes respect and compassion and strives to provide the highest quality medical care in a convenient manner.
The following services will be available when Doctors Express® opens in late January, 2014 at 907 Oak Tree Avenue, Suite H, South Plainfield NJ (in the Oak Park Commons center at the corner of Park Avenue):
· Urgent Care: episodic treatment of acute illness and injuries for patients of all ages (pediatric to geriatric);
· Digital X-Ray: on-site full-scope digital x-ray equipment operated by a licensed x-ray technician;
· Lab Testing: on-site laboratory (meeting all CLIA standards) that provides immediate testing and results;
· Occupational Medicine Services: including workers’ compensation cases, employer services, and DOT testing;
· Physicians On-Site Every Day: all patients are seen and treated by licensed and board-certified physicians; and
· Prescription Medications: several prescription medications are conveniently available on-site.
“Doctors Express® will provide patients with quality, convenient, and affordable medical care without an appointment on an extended-hour basis seven days a week. We are excited about our compelling value proposition and look forward to serving the local community.” says Albert Saad, CEO of the two new Doctors Express® urgent care centers opening in South Plainfield NJ and West Orange NJ.
About Doctors Express®
Doctors Express® was founded in Towson, Maryland and opened its first urgent care center in 2009. The Company has since grown to more than 70 urgent care centers nationwide. Earlier this year, Doctors Express merged with American Family Care based in Birmingham, Alabama, to become the largest privately-owned urgent care center operator in the country.