Fisher & Phillips LLP’s New Jersey office will host its fourth annual “One Day, Many Solutions” seminar on April 25, 2014 at the Hilton Short Hills, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. With an emphasis on practical solutions to workplace problems, the seminar will address important employment law changes and challenges facing employers this year.
Professionals responsible for managing people and policies impacting the workplace will leave the one-day forum with actionable takeaways they can apply on the job. Last year’s event attracted company executives and managers, human resource professionals and in-house counsel.
“The employment law landscape is constantly changing and policies employers instituted in recent years may no longer be valid,” said Rosemary Gousman, managing partner of Fisher & Phillips’ New Jersey office. “If you’re not aware of the latest developments concerning sick leave or workplace discrimination, and what these changes mean for your business, I encourage you to attend this seminar.”
This year’s session topics include:
- She Said What?!? Conducting Better Workplace Investigations
- Taking the Bully by the Horns: Stop Harassment Before It Becomes Illegal
- Which Is Riskier: Hiring Criminals or Conducting Background Checks?
- Think Twice Before You Delete That Email: Computers and Employment Law Nightmares
- The Affordable Care Act: You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers
The registration fee, which includes continental breakfast and lunch, is $165 per person. For organizations with multiple attendees, the price is discounted to $125 per person. In addition, this program qualifies attendees for 7.2 NJ CLE credits and 6.25 HR Certification Institute credits.