The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders announced that there will be a free Drive-Up screening of “Casper” at the Union County Vocational-Technical Schools Campus, located at 1776 Raritan Rd, Scotch Plains on Friday, Oct. 30, at 7 p.m. Parking begins at 6 p.m.
Due to space limitations, advanced reservations are required. To register, go to ucnj.org/reserve/ beginning at 9 a.m. on Friday, October 23. Only one registration is required per vehicle.
“The Casper drive-up movie provides families with a great way to celebrate Halloween and enjoy a ‘night out at the movies’ with safety in mind,” said Freeholder Chairman Alexander Mirabella.
The following rules and guidelines apply to residents wishing to attend:
• The event will run in compliance with state COVID-19 orders, regarding social distancing and other protocols.
• The event is open to Union County residents ONLY.
• The event is free to attend but pre-registration is required.
• Due to space limitations reservations will be available on a first come, first served basis.
• To help promote social distancing, no walk-ups, bikes or chairs are permitted.
• Attendees must bring their own snacks and drinks. There will not be any food or
drink available for purchase.
• Vehicles will be arranged at least 6 feet apart with adequate social distancing.
• Attendees must stay in their vehicles (unless they need to use the port-o-johns)
• Port-o-johns will be available. Masks are required when using the port-o-johns.
Further details will be available to residents upon registration.