The Westfield Area Y invites the community to experience the Y and enjoy a fun-filled week of free activities from October 25th-31st. The Main Y Facility is located at 220 Clark Street in Westfield.
This special invitation includes the following:
· FREE Community Breakfast: Wednesday, October 29th, 7:30 am -11:00 am. A continental breakfast will be served. Tours will be available. Interested participants are required to register online at www.westfieldynj.org or at the Welcome Center at the Main Y Facility.
· FREE Decorate a Trick-or-Treat Bag: Thursday, October 30th, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
· Trick-or-Treat at the Y: Friday, Friday, October 31st- All day!
· 7th Grade Initiative Kickoff: Tuesday, October 28th, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
· 7 days of Health & Wellness: This includes: Use of the fitness facilities, gym, swim and racquetball; 100+ teen, adult and senior land and water group exercise classes; and the ability to sample a Fall 2 youth or parent/child class (as space permits)
· Enter to win a free membership: Free gift for everyone!
· New member and refer-a-friend specials
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Visit www.westfieldynj.org to learn more about Westfield Area Y programs. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.