CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, July 3, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated July 3):
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 732 cases – up 47 cases from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
457 in the 33063 zip code.
408 in the 33065 zip code.
125 in the 33067 zip code.
527 in the 33068 zip code.
244 in the 33071 zip code.
278 in the 33073 zip code.
206 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 17,116 cases.
- Florida has 178,594 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 2,083,056 (Negative: 1,902,766)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,785
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 15,481
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.