CORAL SPRINGS, FL – As of this week, no appointments are required at 10 Florida Department of Health – Broward County Covid-19 vaccination sites to receive the Pfizer vaccine, the department has announced.
-- Vaccination sites are at:
- Coral Square Mall, 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs. (Walk-up)
- Tradewinds Park, 3600 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek. (Drive-through)
- Markham Park, 16001 W. State Road 84, Sunrise. (Drive-through)
- Tree Tops Park, 3900 SW 100th Ave., Davie. (Drive-through)
- Snyder Park, 3299 SW Fourth Ave., Fort Lauderdale. (Drive-through)
- Central Broward Park and Broward County Stadium, 3700 NW 11th Place, Lauderhill. (Drive-through)
- Miami CF Stadium at Lockhart Park, 1350 NW 55th St., Fort Lauderdale. (Walk-up)
- Pompano Beach Citi Centre, 1955 N. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach. (Drive-through)
- Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach. (Drive-through)
- T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park, 3300 N. Park Road, Hollywood. (Drive-through)
To get directions and find more information, click here.
According to the health department, vaccination appointments are still required at hospitals and retail pharmacies.
-- To make appointments at hospitals, click here.
-- To make appointments at pharmacies, click below:
-- Appointments can also be made for in-home vaccinations for people who are homebound.
You have to complete a survey here.
Call 866-779-6121 for assistance in completing the survey.
Or email: email@example.com