KENILWORTH, NJ – Stacie Holzinger, a Kenilworth resident, and first-grade teacher in Long Hill who started the Kids Art Walk, Loaning Library, Shamrock Search, and many more activities around town, has come up with another idea for the children of Kenilworth. Sunday, August 9, through Tuesday, August 11, there will be a rubber duck hunt with the chance to win some prizes. Please see the information below if you would like to participate.
KENILWORTH DUCK HUNT
Who: All residents of Kenilworth (all ages)
What: a Rubber Duck Scavenger Hunt
Where: Anywhere in Kenilworth (look high, look low, look in windows, etc.)
When: Sunday, August 9 - Tuesday, August 11 - you can participate at any time of the day / night
Why: For fun (and some small prizes too)
K-Town has been invaded by rubber ducks, and we want you to hunt them down. Head out around the town and find as many ducks as you can. Use the attached sheet to record where you found the ducks.
Hand in your sheets by Tuesday, August 11th to be entered into a drawing for some prizes.
- Please do not touch or remove any ducks.
- Please remain 6 feet away from other duck hunters.
- Please wear a mask when and if it is appropriate.
- Use the attached form to write down the locations of the ducks you found. If you are unable to print the form you can either use any loose-leaf paper to record. You can hand in 1 form for each member of your household.
- Find as many ducks as you can - there are 100 hidden ducks but you only need to find 50 in order to qualify for a chance at a prize.
- Hand in your sheet (be sure your first and last name is on it) for a chance to win some fun prizes. Sheets can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be dropped off to the rec center between 11 -6 on Tuesday the 11th. Please have all forms (scanned or hard copy) handed in by Tuesday, August 11 by 6:00pm. Winners will be picked randomly and will be announced on Wednesday, August 12th.
- Have lots of fun!!
- Any questions: contact stacie Holzinger @ email@example.com or kristin boyle @ firstname.lastname@example.org