MassMutual Financial Group offers FREE Life Insurance called LifeBridge
LifeBridge will help give income - elgible parents and legal guardians peace of mind. Under the LifeBridge Free Life Insurance Company ( MassMutual) will issue a $50,000 life insurance policy to a trust for a period of 10 years. If the insured parent or legal guardian dies during the term of the poliy, $50,000 will be put in trust to pay the eductational expense of his or her eligible chidlren. MassMutual pays the premiums; there is no cost to the insured or his or her children.
Who is eligible to apply?
Individuals are eligible to apply for the LifeBridge program if they are:
- Between the ages of 19 and 42
- The parent or legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18
- Currently employed full or part time with a total family income not less than $10,000 or mor than $40,000 annually
- The only family member who has applied for the LifeBridge program
- A permanent, legal resident of the United States, and
- In good health and able to meet MassMutual's underwriting guidelines.
Why would I want to get involved?
MassMutual needs your help to reach out to hard working parents and legal guardians who might not be able to afford the protection that LifeBridge offers. Help us make a difference in their children's future.
- Some of the poeple you employ may be among those who might benefit from LifeBridge.
- By bringing LifeBridge to the attention of your employees, you are demonstrating your interest in the welfare of the poeple who support your business every day.
- Share information about the LifeBridge FREE Life Insurance Program with your employees and host an application meeting at your facility.
If you request more information please feel free to give me a call at (908) 252 2370 or email me at WellingtonSmith@financialguide.com
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.