NEW JERSEY — Have you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card and need to show proof that you have received the vaccine?
Although the state Health Department cannot provide you with a new CDC vaccination card, it can provide you with a copy of your immunization record, health officials said.
To request your immunization record, visit the New Jersey Immunization Information System, or NJIIS, at http://njiis.nj.gov.
The state Health Department advises people to follow these steps:
- Click on "Submit a Request" from the top blue ribbon.
- Select the topic question "I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS," which will open up the help center request form, or ticket.
- Click on the link "Request a copy of NJIIS Immunization Record," which will open the IMM-46 form you'll need to complete. You can attach the form directly to this ticket. Per the instructions on this form, you'll need to attach a copy of your photo identification. Acceptable forms of ID include a state-issued driver's license with address, a state-issued photo non-driver's identification card with address, or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- If you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, write this in the description section of the ticket.
- Click "send" to submit your request. Your request will be processed within 24 to 48 business hours. All immunization records will be mailed — not e-mailed.
The NJIIS is the established statewide immunization information system serving as the official repository of immunizations administered to residents in New Jersey.
The NJIIS has been operating since 1997 and contains over 4,657,091 demographic records of children, whose parents have previously consented to participate in the system. Most children are already enrolled in the system through the Electronic Birth Certificate (EBC) record process. Each year approximately 80,000 more newborns are enrolled into the system.
For more information on the NJIIS, visit its website here.
Find TAPinto Westfield on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Sign up for email news alerts and Download the TAPinto mobile app for Android or iOS.
Are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Contact Jackie Lieberman at firstname.lastname@example.org.