April 15, 2014 at 2:11 PM
The Mara’s Café and Bakery in Fanwood NJ, will offer its Easter Brunch this Sunday, April 20, 2014. It features:
- Assorted bagels and mini muffins with cream cheese
- Omelet station with toppings: bacon, ham, spinach, onion, peppers, tomatoes, cheese, Portabella mushrooms, and other items
- Scrambled Eggs
- Selection of Quiches
- Sausage / Bacon
- Cubed potatoes
- Pasta dishes
- Chicken Dishes
- Roast Beef carving station
- Mac & Cheese
- Tossed Salad
- Dessert choice or gelato from Mara’s cases
- Unlimited drip coffee, tea, juice and milk
Mara’s will offer 2 seatings with reservations at 10:30 a.m. and 12 Noon. Call (908) 322-4422. Pricing: $25.99 for adults, $12.99 for kids 10 and under. Kids under three eat free.
Located at 250 South Ave, Fanwood. Mara’s has parking at the train station and in the rear of the building. Mara's offers a warm atmosphere and wonderful coffee and desserts for a sweet holiday. Visit http://maras cafe.com or www.facebook.com/MarasFanwood.
Editor's Note: Mara’s Café and Bakery is an advertiser on TheAlternativePress.com. To learn more about becoming an advertiser, call (908) 663-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.