CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, Sept. 21, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- Since Sept. 19, 8 new cases reported Monday. (3,346 total cases)
- Since Sept. 19, 302 new cases reported Monday. (75,801 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread) on Monday: 2.50% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- Since Sept. 19, 3 new deaths reported Monday. (1,322 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
- Since Sept. 19, 4,206 new cases reported Monday. (685,439 total cases)
- Since Sept. 19, 30 new deaths reported Monday. (13,317 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
- Coral Springs Museum of Art gallery set to open on Oct. 10
- More than 100 businesses in the process of opening in Coral Springs during pandemic
- Coral Springs congregations begin offering in-person religious services
- It’s a first: all-virtual musical coming to Coral Springs school
- Broward County School District considers date to reopen schools
- “I’m trying not to lose myself:” Coral Springs woman discusses hardships in being jobless for six months
Locations for testing sites:
- Coral Springs and regional COVID-19 testing sites
- Check out this website for jobs in Coral Springs and other cities throughout South Florida
Also, worth reading:
- Coral Springs offers businesses help applying for state and federal funds
- Latest Coral Springs unemployment rate
- Coral Springs issues guidelines on sports leagues and pool
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for FREE TAPinto Coral Springs E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Coral Springs.
Download the FREE TAPinto App. Click here for Android - Click here for iOS for breaking news, traffic/weather alerts, and special offers.
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.