Montgomery Township Police is investigating a string of nighttime residential burglaries occurring in neighborhoods along the County Line Road corridor.
Police said the burglaries occur between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. All homes burglarized had no lights illuminated; one home had a lower level window left partially open, police said.
In another instance, a dark-colored SUV was seen in the area at the time of the burglary, police said.
Montgomery Township Police urges residents be vigilant and keen in their observation of suspicious activity or suspicious vehicles in their neighborhoods.
All suspicious activity, no matter how minor, should be immediately reported to police via 911.
Residents are also reminded of the following;
- Close and lock all first floor windows at night
- If you are going to be away for the evening leave lights on or have a light timer activated
- Ensure that any exterior motion activated lights are operating properly
- Never post on any social media sites indicating that you will be away from your home.
- If your home has an alarm system or video surveillance system, ensure that they are on and functioning properly to include prompt notification of police