NAI James E. Hanson, a leading New Jersey-based commercial real estate firm, recently hosted its annual awards dinner at the Venetian in Garfield, N.J. to honor employees who exhibited extraordinary hard work, effort and dedication to achieve success in 2010.
"As the economy improves, we are continuing to make great strides as a company, and grow, thanks to the efforts of our loyal and enthusiastic employees," stated William C. Hanson, SIOR, president of NAI Hanson. "It is with great pride and pleasure that we honor the great achievements of these outstanding people and commend all of our employees who work so tirelessly on behalf of the NAI Hanson team. We thank them all for their efforts and look forward to continuing our success in 2011.”
The NAI Hanson awards and recipients are listed as follows:
Best Quarter Performance
- 1st Quarter:Vice President Anthony J. Cassano
- 2nd Quarter:Vice President Joan L. Cenicola
- 3rd Quarter:Executive Managing Director Corporate Services Michael G. Walters, SIOR
- 4th Quarter:Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE
- Mildred C. Hanson Sales Associates of the Year:Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE
- Outstanding Transaction of the Year:The sale of 468-480 Chancellor Avenue, Irvington, N.J. Vice President Barry J. Cohorsky and Senior Vice President Thomas W. Ryan completed the 160,000-square-foot retail transaction with Valley Fair.
- Transaction Award:Vice Presidents Thomas A. Vetter and Jeffrey W. DeMagistris. This award is based on the number of transactions for the year, and together they completed 33 transactions in 2010.
- NAI Award:Peter A. Cohen and Susan G. Trovati, for their work with Boys Town, a national nonprofit, publicly-supported organization serving children and families throughout the United States, since 1917.
- Joan K. Hoerauf Employee of the Year:Meg Muldowney
- Senior Vice President Gary P. Sauerborn and Sales Associate Robert J. Marciani for the lease of 1 North Kinderkamack Road in Montvale, N.J. for a 7-Eleven.
- Vice President Anthony J. Cassano for a long-term retail transaction with Mitsubishi of Paramus for 633 Route 17 South, Paramus, N.J.
- Senior Vice President John J. Schilp for the sale of the 21,500-square-foot, 407-425 Main Street, Chester, N.J. with Skyland Bank.
- Vice President Barry J. Cohorsky and Senior Vice President W. Joshua Levering, SIOR for the sale of a 39,000-square-foot industrial site at 400 Newark Pompton Turnpike in Wayne, N.J. for United Yarn—Krowne Metals.
- Associate Vice President Darren M. Lizzack, MSRE and Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE, for a land sale of 18-35 River Road, Fair Lawn, N.J. for Hadco-Opper.
- Vice Presidents Thomas A. Vetter and Jeffrey W. DeMagistris for the 45,000-square-foot lease of 165 Chubb Avenue in Lyndhurst, N.J. with Grand Super Center.
- Executive Managing Director of Corporate Services Michael G. Walters SIOR for the 32,328-square-foot office lease of 10 Exchange Place in Jersey City, N.J. with Diapers.com.
- Vice President Joan L. Cenicola for two land leases with Wachovia in Franklin Township, N.J.
- Hal Messer was promoted from Associate Vice President to Vice President.
About NAI James E. Hanson
Since 1955, NAI James E. Hanson has been a leading independent full-service brokerage commercial real estate and property management firm serving a diverse client list. NAI Hanson offers its clients strategic solutions and provides comprehensive value-added services such as office, industrial and retail brokerage, investment sales, land sales, management, government services and financing expertise.
NAI Hanson is also one of the original members of NAI Global, an international commercial real estate network with over 350 offices spanning the globe. For more information on NAI James E. Hanson, contact William C. Hanson, SIOR, at the company’s Hackensack office at 201-488-5800 or visit www.naihanson.com.