New Providence Recreation has opened registration of Winter Adult day and evening programs. Classes begin Jan. 13 and most run for 14 weeks.
We offer affordable programs for everyone...fitness classes, yoga, art classes...table tennis. If you've never taken any of our programs, contact the Recreation Office (908-464-4430) about trying a class for free.
Log on to www.newprov.org/recreation and use the online registration link to register.
Daytime offerings include:
- Latin Moves - Monday (after work)
- Body Blast Boot Camp – Monday, Wednesday, Friday (early AM)
- Cardio Combo - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Barre Sculpt – Monday & Wednesday
- Drawing & Painting – Wednesday
- Yoga - Wednesday
- Table Tennis – Saturday & Sunday
- Painting Workshop (new) - Tuesday
- Adult Ballet (new) - Wednesday
- Advanced Yoga (new) - Thursday
- Yoga - Tuesday & Wednesday
- Body Shaping – Tuesday & Thursday
- Women’s Open Gym Volleyball – Monday
- Men’s Pick-up Basketball – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday