NEWTON, NJ - Many area students have received accolades and degrees from their colleges and universities.
Amanda Schoen graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Western New England University in Springfield, Massachusetts. Schoen earned a place on the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester.
The University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio, announced Nicholas West earned dean’s list honors for the spring 2018 semester.
James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia announced recent graduates;
Erik Matthew Raser with a degree in integrated science and technology,
Brian Reznik with a degree in marketing,
Laura Elaine Pachnos with a degree in music,
Robert John Roff with a degree in sociology,
Daniel Gregg Snape with a degree in finance.
Christopher Matthew Guth earned a Bachelor of Science degree in sports management and marketing at Alvernia University in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Courtney McHale, a chemical engineer major and Thomas Mountford, a computer engineer major earned a place on the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Corey Wrigley graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial Engineering and an ME in engineering management.
Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania named Kayla Niemasz to the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester.
Kenneth O’Rourke and Shannon Davis were named to the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester at Ithaca College in New York.
Ithaca College announced recent graduates;
- Jonathan Couce cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in politics
- Kenneth O’Rourke with a degree in music education,
- Shannon Davis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in legal studies.
Maris College announced Sarah Franzetti majoring in history earned the dean’s list for spring 2018.
The University of Scranton announced the dean’s list for spring 2018;
- Brian Dauer computer science major,
- Madeline Russell an accounting major,
- Brianna Lehr majoring in occupational therapy,
- Brittany Schumann a communication major,
- Brooke Thomson an exercise science major.
Sean Ferguson graduated from Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration.
Loyola University named Andrew Cooney, Sean Ferguson and Sean Mollahan to the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester.
Tyler Morris earned a Master of Science degree in technology education from SUNY Oswego.
Stefanie Coffman was named to the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire.
Kari Murnane was named to the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester at University of New Hampshire in Durham.
The University of Rhode Island announced recent graduates;
- Emily Delnero Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in biological science
- Leah Michelle Glennon Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental science and management.
- Katherine Kellenberger Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in cell and molecular biology.
The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa announced Kevin Asher Jellinek received a Bachelor of Arts degree. Jellinek was also named to the dean’s list.
Joseph Alp graduated from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine with a degree in chemistry.
Drew University in Madison, New Jersey announced the spring 2018 dean’s list
- Katherine Weber majoring in psychology,
- Madison Duziec majoring in political science,
- Madyson Griswold majoring in English,
- Demi-Lee Pretorius majoring in history,
- Brielle Cintron majoring in anthropology and biology.