May 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Join us for a FREE seminar and learn how seeing your dentist may save your life!
Roselle Park Dental's Wellness Department, “Beyond the Brush,” is pleased to host a FREE seminar being led by Bonnie Stanley, RDH.
Many of the diseases that start in your mouth can affect your body. Your smile is a reflection of your overall health. Join us and learn about:
- The oral-systemic connection
- How preventative dentistry and a healthy mouth result in overall optimal health
- How nutrition and weight management reduce inflammation in the mouth and body
- The role of dietary supplements in oral health
- How to keep a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums
The seminar is being held on Sunday, May 4th from 10-11 a.m. at our office located at 141 Chestnut Street Roselle Park NJ 07204.
Light refreshments will be served. Be sure to bring your friends and family!
Register today at email@example.com and receive a complimentary nutritional counseling session!
For more information, please call 908-419-6343.