“COVID-19 Vaccine: Fears, Hesitation, and Access, What the Black Community Needs to Know,” a webinar hosted by RWJBarnabas Health, will be held Monday, March 15 at 6 p.m.
The event will be moderated by WABC-TV news anchor and reporter Toni Yates.
The panel of experts for the event include:
- Marilyn McArthur, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Donald Beggs, MD, Infection Prevention, Clara Maass Medical Center
- Stephen Ford, MD, Internal Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway
- Arnold Williams, MD, Psychiatry, Behavioral Health Center
- Omar Bey, MD, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Schubert Perotte, MD, Emergency Medicine, Jersey City Medical Center
Please send any questions for our panelists to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this virtual session, go to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4466849963936211212