BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township Police arrested several for thefts in the Bridgewater Commons Mall, on two different instances at the end of July and beginning of August.
Briana O'Neill, 19, and Paige Clark, 19, both of Hillsborough, were charged with shoplifting merchandise from Macy's, at the Bridgewater Commons Mall at about 6:20 p.m. July 31. Both were charged with allegedly shoplifting a combined total of about $540 in merchandise.
O'Neill and Clark were released pending municipal court appearances.
Jason Logan, 35, of Third Avenue, was charged with shoplifting 5 p.m. Aug. 2 from Bloomingdale's at the Bridgewater Commons Mall. According to the police report, Logan was charged with allegedly shoplifting approximately $600 worth of merchandise from the store.
Logan was issued a complaint summons and released pending a court appearance.
The police report also included arrests for drugs and other offenses.
- Simon Ayala, 39, of Plainfield, was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a lane and reckless driving after he was pulled over on Route 22 West at about 10:45 a.m. July 29. Ayala was released pending a municipal court appearance.
- Jonathan Johnson, 21, of Plainfield, was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of suspected marijuana after he was stopped on Commons Way at 7 p.m. July 22. Johnson was also issued summonses for possession of drug paraphernalia, unsafe lane change, careless driving and possession of drugs in a motor vehicle. He was released pending a municipal court appearance.
- Emanuel Gregoriades, 29, of Ely Court, was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of suspected marijuana after a motor vehicle stop at 9 p.m. July 23. Gregoriades also received summonses for failure to wear a seatbelt and having marijuana in a vehicle.
- Brandon Dilks, 26, of Meadow Road, was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over on Finderne Avenue at about 12:50 a.m. July 31. He was processed and released pending a municipal court appearance.
- John McCabe, 21, Talee Nelson, 19 and Michael Rodrigues, 21, were charged with possession of suspected marijuana after being stopped on Route 22 West at about 11:30 p.m. Aug. 4. All three were issued the complaint summons and released pending municipal court appearances.