Fresh Take on Hair Care for Men and Boys of all Ages
Wayne, NJ -- Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s largest franchise dedicated to men’s and boys’ hair care, opened Tuesday in Wayne’s Parke at Hamburg shopping center 908 Hamburg Turnpike. This new locally owned business is the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,850 locations across the U.S. and Canada. “Sport Clips of Wayne offers our clients the expertise of well-trained stylists in a fun and clean environment where they can enjoy watching sports on TV during their haircut. The health and safety of clients and stylists are at the forefront of our grand opening process, and we look forward to introducing clients to our services and distinctive experience,” said Joe Capuano, owner of the new Sport Clips of Wayne. “Our team members are following state and local opening and protective guidelines and are committed to providing a Championship Haircut Experience for clients in Wayne.”
The new Sport Clips will offer:
- “Sport Clips Clean Certified” stylists who have completed course work and are practicing enhanced sanitation guidelines.
- Stylists wearing masks, and disposable masks are available for clients upon request.
- Haircut services, including the “MVP Experience” that features a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel, and neck and shoulder treatment.
- Sport Clips stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys an stay up-to-date on trends.
- Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby.
- Online Check In is the best way to schedule service with an estimated wait time. It's easy to use Online Check In on our website, download the app for iOS or Android or use your smart speaker or display.
- Contactless payment through Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Sport Clips of Wayne will also provide free “MVP upgrades” to all first-time clients who purchase a haircut service. As part of our enhanced cleaning, disinfection and sanitation procedures, clients will be asked to remove their own cape when their haircut is complete as well as their own face town after an MVP service to limit facial contact. Hours of operation will be Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. For more information, visit www.sportclips.com/nj130 .
About Sport Clips Haircuts
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, offers online check in for clients, and is ranked by Forbes as “Best Franchise to Buy” in the medium investment category and named a 2020 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review. There are more than 1,850 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a 2019 Top Franchise for Veterans by Entrepreneur. Sport Clips provides “Haircuts with Heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has contributed nearly $8 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Erik Jones, Martin Truex, Jr., Kyle Busch, and Denny Hamlin; and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com.