The Summit Area YMCA’s Saturday Night LOL Virtual Charity Auction & Comedy Event is just 3 weeks away, and we are so excited to share our special line up of silent auction items that will be available for online bidding beginning September 1! Community members and guests are free to place bids on items they see during this time. Buy tickets to attend the live virtual auction on September 12 to bid on our exclusive live auction items and to view the virtual comedy show that makes this fundraising night so unforgettable!
Items available for bidding in both the Silent Auction and Live Auction support not only the Summit Area YMCA but also our local community businesses! All funds raised during the event go towards sustaining the Summit Area YMCA, the ability to continue serving our community, and supporting important programs including childcare, college and career mentoring for high school students, providing weekend meals for elementary children and their families, financial assistance and more.
Get your tickets now and bid on Silent Auction items beginning September 1 at www.thesay.org/LOL-tickets.
To learn more about the event and updates, visit www.thesay.org/lol2020
SPECIAL LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
Available exclusively during the event on September 12!
• Private Dinner Party with Food Network Star Chef Chris Nirschel
• Soccer Clinic with USA World Cup Champion Carli Lloyd
• In Home Personal Styling Party with No.18 Boutique
• Mexican Fiesta and Tequila Tasting with Local Celebrity Event Planner David Ellis
SCHOLARSHIPS TO SUPPORT
In addition to Silent Auction items and Live Auction items, the Virtual Auction on September 12 includes opportunities for participants to specifically support scholarships benefiting programs at the Summit Area YMCA!
CHILD CARE SCHOLARSHIPS
- After School Child Care - $450 to provide 2 weeks of care for a child
- Full Time Child Care - $390 to provide 1 week of care for a working family
FAMILY BACKPACK PROGRAM
- $250 Provide weekend meals for families in need during the school year
ACHIEVERS PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
Take a sneak peek at some of our Silent Auction items available to bid on beginning September 1!
• At Home Spa Day with Golden Flower Nail Salon
• Private In-Home Comedy Show with John Pizzi
• Private Tennis Birthday Party at Murray Hill Tennis & Fitness Center
• The Summit House Dinner at Home
• BBQ Time with the Finest from Barth’s Market
• Shop & Dine in New Providence
• Golf Experiences at Canoe Brook Country Club, Liberty National & Baltusrol
• Besties Night Out in Downtown Summit
• Gaia Costa Rican Getaway
• Scottsdale Getaway Experience
• Silver Oaks Wine Experience
• Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney Signed “Rock Legends” Collage
• Kobe Bryant Limited Edition & Autographed “Legacy” Collage
• Frank Sinatra Limited Edition “Massive Success” Masterpiece
• Stephen Curry Autographed Warriors Jersey
• Leo Messi's Autographed Official FC Barcelona Match-Model Jersey
• Outdoor Theatre Experience
• Along with a number of local experiences from dining to wellness and more!
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT
Stay connected with us on social media and our Saturday Night LOL page for more updates on auction packages and event details!
Get your tickets now and view Silent Auction items beginning September 1 at www.thesay.org/LOL-virtual
Unable to attend but would still like to support the Summit Area YMCA? Your generous contribution is greatly appreciated! Bid on silent auction items beginning September 1 or make a donation online at www.thesay.org/LOL-donate
About the Summit Area YMCA
The Summit Area YMCA is one of the area’s leading 501(c)(3) charitable organizations. Founded in 1886, the Summit Area YMCA has a history steeped in working side-by-side with our neighbors to ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income and background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Each year, we serve over 15,000 individuals with our free and fee-based programs and services in an area spanning the communities of Berkeley Heights, Gillette, Millburn, New Providence, Short Hills, Springfield, Stirling and Summit. Through the generosity of our members, donors, and partners, we are able to offer financial assistance for our programs and services to those with demonstrated need.