SUMMIT, NJ - Teens seeking fun and enriching afterschool experiences will find them right in their own backyard, as the Summit Area YMCA is set to offer engaging and educational programs, special events, workshops and trips to help teens discover and explore their interests and talents outside the classroom.
The Y has a stated commitment to keep teens involved in a variety of fun activities that not only build healthy bodies, but stronger minds as well. The Summit Area YMCA's Teen Fall lineup includes offerings at both the Summit and Berkeley Heights branches, including:
• Homework Helpers, Berkeley Heights YMCA
• Teen Chef, Central Presbyterian Church
• Teen Yoga, Central Presbyterian Church
• Teen Series (Parties, Speakers, Service Projects) Summit YMCA
• Martial Arts, Summit YMCA
• Football Clinic, Summit YMCA
• After School Sports, Summit YMCA
• 8th Grade Leadership Club, Summit YMCA
• Achievers (Career and College Prep) Summit YMCA
• Vounteens, Summit YMCA
• Teen Center. Summit YMCA
• JDHS Leadership (In School Program)
For details on our Teen programs or to register for a Fall class, visit thesay.org.teens.
Registration for Fall Programs begins on August 13 for YMCA members and August 20 for the general public. For more info on Teen programs, call Chris Miree, Teen & Youth Director, at the Summit YMCA at 908-273-3330, ext. 1140 or contact email@example.com. For the Berkeley Heights YMCA, call Francesca Garrard, Program Director, 908-464-8373, ext. 2020, or contact Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org.