Sunrise Senior Living of Summit is hosting 'When to Consider a Move: Promoting Independence Through Assisted Living'\, a dinner and Informational event at Summit's Beacon Hill Club on November 14, from 5:30 - 8 p.m..
The Beacon Hill Club is located at 250 Hobart Avenue.
Guests will have the opportunity to listen and talk to our experts, Aishani Patel, MSW, Executive Director of Sunrise of Summit, and Susan Devaney, ASP, SRES of The Mavins Group, who will lead a discussion on exploring when it is the right time to consider relocating from your home and the many ways that assisted living promotes continued healthy living in a supportive way so that you can live your best life. Joins us for dinner and meet the Sunrise Team.
Coming in 2020, our community will offer:
- A highly-trained team of compassionate caregivers.
- An array of activities and programming customized to resident interests.
- Healthy, freshly-prepared meals catered to individual needs.
- Located just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Adjacent to nearby medical centers and hospitals.
To RSVP, please call 908-517-6382 or visit SunriseSummit.com.