Our Lady of Mount Carmel is gearing up for its spectacular annual five-day Feast full of food, music, games, rides, fireworks, and other family fun in Berkeley Heights.
The fairgrounds, located at Mt. Carmel Field, 56 River Road, Berkeley Heights, will be open from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Tuesday, July 16 through Saturday, July 20. Event will be full of family-friendly events, rides, food, tradition and fun! The big change this year from previous years is that the Fireworks Extravaganza, provided by the world-famous Garden State Fireworks, Santore Bros., will kick off this year’s events, instead of end them. The fireworks who will also launch an hour earlier than in the past – at 10 pm.
“We planned our annual event this year so that more families from across the region could participate in all of the festivities,” said Joe Franchino, President of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Berkeley Heights. “We have the best fireworks show in the state, combined with memorable tradition, fun rides, great food, entertainment and all new rides! We even have a kiddie fireworks show on the weekend.
“We can’t wait to celebrate with our neighbors here in Berkeley Heights, and to welcome visitors from surrounding towns - even as far as New York City - to our annual celebration. All are welcome.”
- Unlimited wrist bands ($25.00) will be available Friday and Saturday, July 19 & 20, ONLY; not available on July 16.
- Wristband purchases can be used for ONE NIGHT ONLY, cannot purchase one wristband for both nights.
- Individual ride tickets will be available July 16-20th. CASH ONLY
Tuesday, July 16 - Fair and Firework Extravaganza
- Firework Show will begin at 10:00PM. Please note the time change from our past festivals. Admission is only $10!
- All parking is off-site on July 16th.
- Handicap parking will be available at Columbia Middle School located at 345 Plainfield Avenue, please try to arrive before 6 PM.
- Springfield Avenue will close to all traffic at 6 PM…Come early!!!!
- Shuttle transportation will be available from Columbia Middle School on Plainfield Avenue to the front gate of the fair starting at 6PM and will end at 9:45 PM.
- Online tickets are non-refundable (fees will apply); adults and children 6 and over - $10/person; children under 5 FREE
- Family package: Buy 4 admissions, get 1 FREE (Available at the entrance gates only)
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate
- Rain or shine event
- Ticket holders MUST present their printed ticket at entry gate for scanning
- Fireworks provided by the world-famous Garden State Fireworks, Santore Bros.
Saturday, July 20th – "Mini” Family Friendly Fireworks starting at 9:30 PM
- Bring the whole family for an evening of fun and fireworks!!
- For safety reason and in order to allow more room for viewing the show, there will be no parking on the fairgrounds July 20th.
Check out the website for more details: https://mountcarmeltickets.ticketbud.com. If you have additional questions, please email: email@example.com