MORRISTOWN, NJ - Madison residents in need of food or resources are invited to attend the Free Food Distribution event today in Morristown. The event will take place today, Jan 21 from 2pm - 3pm at the Bishop Nazery Way in Morristown.
HOPE ONE van will be there as well.
Food distributions are weekly in Morristown, Parsippany and Dover.
The schedule for the Hope One van is as follows:
- January 21 - at Table of Hope Food Pantry Event at Bishop Nazery Way in Morristown; 2pm - 3pm
- January 25 - Fire House Plaza in Chatham 9am - 2pm
- January 26 - Dover Probation in Dover; 9am - 2pm
- January 27 - Loaves and Fishes Community Food Pantry in Boonton; 3pm - 6pm
- January 28 - Mendham Township Town Hall; 9am - 2pm
The HOPE One vehicle, which previously was used in police tactical operations is now a mobile recovery access vehicle.
The vehicle, which has trained staff on site, provides individuals with information about rehab, detox services, mental health services, recovery services. The team, wearing protective masks and gear, will also be offering free Narcan training.
The van, which is decorated with a purple ribbon to signify recovery, is a unique way to blend law enforcement and social services in helping to prevent drug overdoses and deaths.
Stop by for access to detox, rehab and mental health services as well as information, support and Free Narcan
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews