April 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Have you heard the news? We opened!
It has almost been a week and what a week it has been! Thank you to all who have come in for a visit. We are absolutely thrilled at the outpouring of kindness that the Summit community has bestowed upon us.
A few things you should know:
1. We are open daily from 9am-8pm.
2. We have free parking! You read that correctly; we have free parking in the back. You can access it off Summit Ave OR you can use the parking lot adjacent to it (the entrance is off Springfield Ave, just a few yards from our front door).
3. Our sandwiches and salad bar are amazing. It’s true; we’ve been told this by those who have visited.
4. Café seating? Yes, we have that too with free WiFi.
5. Fresh fish, hand cut meats to order, local grocery, local freshly brewed coffee, fresh, local & organic produce and delicious baked goods are just a few of the mouthwatering items in which we specialize.
6. We LOVE feedback! Seriously, we do. If you have a hankering for a certain cut of meat or a specialty product or want us to put your birthday on our chalkboard wall, let us know! If it is legal we can likely make it happen.
7. Tips? We have them! Steak tips, grilling tips, recipe tips and more. We love to help.
So what are you waiting for? C’mon down to 321 Springfield Ave and see what all of the buzz is about!
Dave, Jen, Derek, Tom, Kyle & Dan
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.