CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, August 6, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 31 new cases reported Thursday. (2,587 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
23 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,550 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,605 total cases)
6 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (476 total cases)
13 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (951 total cases)
29 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (966 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (646 total cases)
- 1,105 new cases reported on Thursday. (60,058 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 8.4% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- No deaths reported on Thursday. (782 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 97 new people hospitalized reported on Thursday. (3,595 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 7,683 new cases reported on Thursday. (510,389 total cases)
- Florida had 120 new deaths reported on Thursday. (7,747 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.