BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Two adults and one juvenile were arrested on marijuana charges after they were pulled over on East Main Street July 9 at 7:30 p.m., according to a report from Bridgewater Township Police.
Shamir Ross, 21, of Dartmouth Avenue, and Jaquan Lovett, 23, of Schindler Terrace, were stopped for a motor vehicle violation, and then charged with possession of marijuana, the report said.
Ross and Lovett were released with complaint summonses pending a municipal court appearance, and the juvenile was remanded to the custody of a parent.
Bridgewater Police released an updated blotter with arrests over the past week.
- Jonathan Deangelo, 41, of Branchburg, was charged with criminal mischief following an incident at America's Best Value Inn, on Route 22 at 1:30 p.m. July 14. According to police, Deangelo smashed the front windshield of a victim's 2010 Lexus.
- A resident of Ardmaer Drive reported July 12 that someone entered his home and stole a safe, cash and jewelry. According to the report, anyone with information should contact Det. Ochs at 908-722-4111, ext. 4144.
- Anthony Alvord, 28, of Manville, was arrested July 12 at about 8:30 a.m. for possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana after a motor vehicle stop on Finderne Avenue. Alvord was released pending a municipal court appearance.
- A summer counselor at Raritan Valley Country Club reported July 21 that someone removed his Apple iPhone from a poolside table. The phone was valued at about $650.
- An employee of Mara Shipping, on Grove Street, reported July 21 that someone smashed the windows of the business between July 18 and July 21.
- Jonathan Johnson, 21, of Plainfield, was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana after a motor vehicle stop on Commons Way at 7 p.m. July 22. Johnson was served with complaint summonses for possession of CDS and possession of CDS paraphernalia.