CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Want a peek inside the new Trader Joe’s store in Coral Springs before it opens Friday to the public?
Coral Springs made that possible in a promotional video released Thursday.
The video -- featuring the city’s Economic Development Director Kristi Bartlett -- shows the “island vibe” artwork displayed throughout the more than 12,700-square-foot-store in The Walk Of Coral Springs as well as a bell for customer service with a “University Drive” sign next to it.
Check out the video here.
More Coral Springs Local News:
- Perspective From Coral Springs Student: Don’t Vote For Candidates Based On Their Gender or Ethnicity. Be An Informed Voter.
- Four Coral Springs Schools Had Covid-19 Cases Reported Last Week
- Coral Springs Police Tasers Man Who Attempted To Steal Car and Resisted Arrest
- Coral Springs Considers Building New Affordable Housing On Riverside Drive
- Tuesday Coronavirus Update For Coral Springs, and More News
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for FREE TAPinto Coral Springs E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Coral Springs.
Download the FREE TAPinto App. Click here for Android - Click here for iOS for breaking news, traffic/weather alerts, and special offers.
Have an idea for a story? Looking to advertise? Email Editor/Publisher Leon Fooksman: firstname.lastname@example.org.