WARREN, NJ - The Warren Township Committee has provided the following update as to the restoration of power in Warren Township:
Mayor Mick Marion, the Warren Office of Emergency Management (OEM) and the Warren Police Department are working to continue to coordinate with JCP&L to restore power to the remaining 34 residents without power as of 9:30 am August 10, 2020.
- The Warren Township Library is open today between the hours of 10:00 amand 8:00 pm and will serve as our cooling center. Please use the cooling center if you are without power as the temperatures over the next few days will be over 90 degrees. COVID-19 precautions will be observed and masks will be required.
- JCP&L is working to repair an outage near Stiles Road and Stirling Road that is impacting 11 homes.
- There are approximately 13 homes whose individual house connections have been impacted.
- If you require the services of a licensed electrician to restore the portion of the service, which is your responsibility, please be advised that an electrical permit and inspection may be required before JCP&L can reconnect your service. Contact the Warren Township Construction office at 908-753-8000 ext. 242for assistance.
- Four homes in the area of Jessica Lane and North Road and six homes on Mount Horeb Road remain without power.
Residents with specific concerns can contact the Warren OEM at 908-753-8000 ext. 296.
The Township Committee understands resident’s frustration with the impact of the power outage and will continue to push JCP&L until all residents are restored.