WESTFIELD, NJ — In anticipation of a winter storm Tuesday that could lead to accumulation of 4 to 8 inches of snow, Westfield Police Chief David Wayman is asking residents to remove their vehicles from roadways to facilitate plowing.
Parking on the following streets, or the identified portions thereof, is prohibited by law when snow has fallen until after the snow has ceased falling and the roads have been sufficiently plowed:
- Central Ave (entire length);
- Clark St (between W Dudley Ave & Edgewood Ave);
- E Broad St (between Mountain Ave & N Euclid Ave);
- Prospect St (between E Broad St & E Dudley Ave);
- W South Ave (between Westfield Ave & Central Ave);
- W Broad St (entire length).
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Watch for the area from Tuesday afternoon through late Tuesday night.
To report a power outage or downed wire, PSE&G customers should call 1-800-436-PSEG or log into My Account at www.pseg.com. To see if there are outages in your area, visit www.pseg.com/outagecenter. To report a power outage or downed wire, call 1-800-436-PSEG or log into My Account at www.pseg.com. You can also follow the company on Twitter @PSEGdelivers.
For questions regarding gas service, call Elizabethtown Gas at 800-492-4009.