MERCER COUNTY, NJ -- Most Mercer County government offices and facilities will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27, 2020, in observance of Thanksgiving. County government will reopen – with visits by appointment only – on Monday, Nov. 30. Information on visiting county offices and facilities, including hours of operation and contact information, can be found HERE.
Local municipal offices in Hamilton and Robbinsville also will be closed on Thursday and Friday.
The Mercer County Clerk's Office will close at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25, instead of holding its normal extended hours. In addition, both the Clerk’s Office in Trenton and the County Connection office in Hamilton will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Friday, Nov. 27.
All branches of the Mercer County Library System, including the branch in Robbinsville, will close at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25, and will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Friday, Nov. 27.
In addition to the Mercer County's #OptOutside weekend program, several facilities at the County Parks will be open.
- The Mercer County Tennis Center will be open Thanksgiving Day from 7:30 a.m. to noon and will have regular hours, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., on Friday. Outdoor courts are open, weather permitting.
- Mercer County Skating Center will be closed Thanksgiving Day but will be open Friday, with public skate sessions 10 a.m. to noon, 1 to 3 p.m., 4 to 6 p.m., and 7:45 to 10 p.m.
- Mountain View Golf Course and Princeton Country Club will be open Thanksgiving Day, weather permitting, with shotgun starts at 8 a.m. Call the respective pro shops to reserve a spot. Mercer Oaks (West and East courses) will have regular tee times Thanksgiving Day, weather permitting, starting at 8 a.m.
- The Park Commission will hold its annual Golf Gift Card Sale on Black Friday. Customers will earn an additional 20 percent bonus on all gift card purchases in any golf shop or online at www.golfmercercounty.com.
- Howell Living History Farm will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday, but will reopen with Wreath & Sleighbell Sale and Share the Harvest Tours on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mercer County Stables will be closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday.
- The Tulpehaking Nature Center remains closed but Nature Programs is offering self-guided hike and bike challenges as part of #OptOutside on Black Friday.
- The Wildlife Center will be open both Thanksgiving Day and Friday to accept new patients from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Outdoor Education Environment will be open the same hours.
The Trenton-Mercer Airport (except for administrative offices), Correction Center, Sheriff’s Office and the Emergency Services Communication Center all will remain open as normal on Thursday and Friday.
Sign up for TAPinto Hamilton E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things local!