Hilltop Bicycles Women Cyclists (HbW), operating out of Cranford and Summit, NJ, is pleased to announce their spring 2014 offerings. HbW’s mission is to provide a supportive, friendly and encouraging environment for women of all cycling abilities to have fun, meet new friends and improve their cycling skills. Membership, as well as participation, is free and open to all women with an interest in cycling. A club waiver must be signed prior to participation.
- Learn How to Fix a Flat Tire
- Cycling: What TO Wear!
- Cycling Safely
- Mountain Biking 101
- Reducing Cycling Injury - Get Fitted!
- So You Want to Race!
Weekly Group Rides:
- Cycling Workout on Enclosed Loop (All Levels) 1-10 miles
- D-Level (Beginner) 10-15 miles
- C-Level (Intermediate) 15-25 miles
- B-Level (Advanced) 20+ miles
- A-Level (HbW Team Training) 25+ miles
Strength Building Clinics:
- Yoga for Cyclists
- Pilates for Cyclists
- HbW 1st Annual Spring Social Ride 25 or 50 miles (free)
- Hb Women’s Cycletta 40 or 100 kilometers ($)
To join HbW and receive the spring 2014 brochure, please email your name, phone number, and city of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct questions to email@example.com or contact Hilltop Bicycles: 214 Springfield Ave, Summit, NJ at 908-219-4622 or 30 Eastman Street, Cranford NJ at 908-967-6072.