MADISON, NJ - The Borough of Madison's Zoning Board will hear the application and site plan for a multi story mixed use at the site of the now shuttered Madison Movie Theater, at 14 Lincoln Place.
The special virtual meeting will take place on March 4 at 7:30pm
A G E N D A
1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRPERSON
2. ANNOUNCEMENT OF NOTICE (STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE)
3. ROLL CALL
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. MINUTES FOR APPROVAL – February 25, 2021
6. RESOLUTIONS FOR MEMORIALIZATION –
7. SCHEDULING AND PROCEDURAL MATTERS –
8. OLD BUSINESS – CASE NO. Z 20-018 Madison Movie Development, LLC Block: 2702, Lot: 24 14 Lincoln Place Applicant is seeking Preliminary and Final Site Plan Approval, for Construct of a Multi-Story Mixed-Use Building requiring Use Variance and Bulk Variance Approval on property located at 14 Lincoln Place, Block: 2702, Lot: 24 in the Central Business District Zone 1 (CBD-1).
9. NEW BUSINESS
10. OTHER BUSINESS