My name is David Timpanaro and I am running for Randolph Township Council. I am a social worker and work with children with disabilities, behavior challenges, mental health and developmental concerns. I live here in Randolph with my wife of 12 years and 7-year-old son. My wife and I are local business owners and operate an agency that provides children and families within home behavioral and mental health counseling and have worked with this population for almost 20 years.
I have continued to be a major volunteer in Randolph and enjoy the time spent helping out:
- I am a registered coach for Randolph Recreation Sports
- Coach Baseball
- Coach soccer
- Coached Basketball
- Coached flag football
- Appointed to the Randolph Municipal Alliance Committee (MAC) from 2017 to current
- Appointed to the Randolph Recreation Committee where I served a one-year term
- I am a member of the Randolph Baseball Committee
- I am a member of the Randolph PEACE group to help fight against racism, hate, and bigotry
- Volunteered for a statewide crisis hotline
I've completed my BA in Psychology from Rutgers University and later completed my Master of Science in Human Services. This October I will have completed the PhD program and be a Doctor of Human Services from Capella University. My extensive experience in the multidisciplinary model has prepared me to develop working models and teams made up of multiple entities to work towards the same goal. I hope to contribute even more to the community that has given me so much by representing you on the Township council.