DENVILLE, NJ -- The Patriots’ Path Council wishes that you and your family are as healthy and safe as possible.
Many of you received an invitation regarding the 2020 Denville Good Scout Awards Dinner at the break of this pandemic. While the future is still unclear, we have rescheduled this event for June 11, 2020 at the Zeris Inn. For updates or to register for the event, visit https://ppcbsa.org/special-events.
The Patriots’ Path Council, BSA, is excited to announce the 2020 Denville Good Scout Awards Dinner, led by chairman, Christopher Golinski. This year's honorees have demonstrated the ideals of Scouting through their lives and careers:
- Lene Jennings for her community leadership on the recreation committee, and as head chef of the Senior Social
- Andy Monka for dedication to Scouting’s youth as past Scoutmaster of Troop 390 and past president of the Sheep Hill Astronomical Association
- Dave Sipple for being the committed chair of the Denville Beautification Committee and committee member of Project Playground 2.0
- Lydia Stiles for her commitment to Denville’s youth at Valleyview Middle School as an educator for seventh and eighth grade science, as well as sustainability coordinator for Denville schools
- Mark Venis for being an active member of the recreation committee, planning board, and co-chair and emcee of the Senior Social
The Scouts of Denville and Patriots’ Path Council continue to meet virtually to conduct their den and troop meetings and advancements. More information about Scouting from Home is available at ppcbsa.org.
Scouts in our communities are at the frontline fighting against the coronavirus. You can find them as doctors and nurses at our local hospitals, EMS professionals, volunteer EMT and firefighters and political leaders. They also are leaders involved in supply chain management making sure our basic needs are as available as possible.
Denville is a part of the Patriots’ Path Council, BSA, which serves more than 15,000 youth in more than 400 Scouting units in communities throughout Middlesex, Morris, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties.
For more information on Scouting, attending the event and sponsoring the program journal, contact George Hemenetz, development director, at 973-765-9322 ext. 235 | email@example.com.
You can sign up for the event or donate at https://ppcbsa.org/special-events.
Sign up for our FREE daily eNews.
Got a news tip? Email us at fnixon@TAPinto.net.