Posted May 3, 2019
McManus & Associates is hiring an Administrative Professional to join our team! Please find more details about the position below and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Professional
LOCATION: New Providence, NJ
REPORTS TO: CEO
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as an administrative professional.
About McManus & Associates:
McManus & Associates is a boutique estate planning and wealth advisory law firm representing successful and engaging individuals and families in media, academics, finance and business with domestic and international assets. The firm was named one of the “10 great places to work” in New Jersey by New York Enterprise Report, as well as a finalist for the international “Boutique Firm of the Year” for two out of the last three years by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. The McManus & Associates team is comprised of detail-oriented, accomplished and kind individuals, who are passionate about achieving client objectives. For more in-depth information on firm history and accolades, please visit http://mcmanuslegal.com/about-us/honors-and-recognitions/.
Why work for McManus & Associates?
- Competitive pay
- Invaluable experience to support upward mobility in your career
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Medical benefits
The ideal candidate will present herself/himself in an elegant and professional manner as a face of the firm and support the department heads and the CEO.
- Report to CEO of firm and manage his calendar, monitor his emails and correspondence, coordinate his travel plans, other duties as assigned by CEO
- Schedule initial client consulting meetings, maintain the firm calendar, confirm meetings 1-2 days prior to scheduled time, ensure initial questionnaire has been delivered to client and returned prior to meeting
- Handle incoming calls for firm
- Greet clients and escort them to appropriate conference rooms
- Process mail
- Process credit cards from clients who are either meeting at the firm or calling in with payment
- Purchase office supplies
- Manage the maintenance schedule of office equipment
- Learn Lexicata, Clio and Lawpay, the firm’s three primary tracking, billing and payment systems
- Must have a valid NJ Driver’s License
- Work approximately 9:00 – 6:00 Monday through Friday with flexibility for overtime
Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency, with an emphasis on Word
- Willingness to learn new software (Clio, Lexicata, Lawpay)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient written communication ability
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment
- Administrative experience required
- Legal experience preferred