Comfort Keepers -- Certified Home Health Aide - Hourly
Posted September 8, 2021
Flexible Full-Time/Part-Time Hours
Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient? Do you want to make a difference in the Elder Care field?
Comfort Keepers of Robbinsville is actively seeking responsible and reliable Certified Home Health Aides to work in the areas of Mercer county.
Available Shifts May Include:
- Flexible Hours and Days from Monday thru Sunday.
Duties May Include:
- Activities of Daily Living – bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, mobility, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping, such as dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, etc.
- Driving - appointments, shopping, errands, etc.
- Companionship - Interacting with clients and engaging them to live fuller lives
Competitive Wages, Matching 401K, Employee Referral Bonuses, Paid Continuing Education/Training, Direct Deposit
Must be New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide.
Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality. Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance. Must pass a criminal background investigation and reference checks.
Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.