Posted November 1, 2018
Salary Range:11.0000 To 13.0000 (USD) Hourly
The Somerset Hills YMCA is seeking a motivated Housekeeper/Custodian with a focus on providing our members with a clean, well maintained facility. Flexible late afternoon/evening and weekend shifts available.
Part-time benefits include:
- Free adult YMCA membership to encourage a healthy spirit, mind, and body
- Discounts on YMCA programs
- Access to Retirement Fund
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Supportive community
- Respond to member and staff requests and emergencies.
- Service and clean Men's bathrooms and locker room.
- Clean and maintain neat appearances in all common spaces.
- Service all areas of the facility as requested or directed.
- Weekend position requires use of own vehicle to drive to YMCA at Riverwalk and service locker rooms and facility. YMCA to compensate mileage.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to lift 45lbs.
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for long periods of time.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification required.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Somerset County YMCA is a drug free work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all applicants who share our values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.