Director of Clinical Services
Posted June 5, 2021
The Center for Prevention & Counseling is a thriving Sussex County non-profit agency headquartered in Newton, New Jersey. For more than 46 years, the Center has continued to provide services designed to foster addiction-free lives, emotional wellness, financial stability, and safe communities. In recent years, the agency has experienced significant growth in funding, staff, and services. Community stakeholder partnerships and the agency's professional and passionate staff are the foundation of our organization.
The Center is seeking an experienced professional to fill the full-time Director of Clinical Services management team role. This leadership role will oversee our counseling division and positively impact the lives of adolescents and adults seeking intensive outpatient substance use disorder services. This position is responsible for ensuring the highest standard of clinical services while obtaining the best possible outcomes for our clients and is available beginning July 31, 2021.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Administrative oversight, management, and supervision of counseling division
- Ensure, prepare and monitor compliance with DMHAS licensure regulations and other funding/grant requirements
- Oversee and supervise counseling staff, including education on clinical policy and procedures
- Attend county and state meetings and act as liaison with community partners
- Monitor electronic health records system for counseling division
The Center provides a wellness-focused and inclusive workplace where the staff treats each other with respect and where kindness, meaningful interactions, and collaboration between colleagues are encouraged. Our company culture is tied closely to our organization's mission, and our people feel empowered to make a difference as individuals, see value in their work, and are eager to do well in their roles. The Center offers competitive salaries and benefits packages designed to improve the personal lives of our employees. We are proud of our agency growth, and we're looking for dynamic candidates who are excited to join our team and add to our inspiring culture.
Director of Clinical Services Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in the addiction services field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisor capacity
- Master's Degree – Counseling field
- Dually credentials with LCSW/LCADC or LPC/CCS or LPC/LCADC
- Crisis management experience
- Experience with electronic health records
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Grant writing experience preferred
Those interested should send a cover letter and resume to Jacqueline@centerforprevention.org