Director of Nursing
Posted November 16, 2018
National Staffing Associates Inc. in West Orange, New Jersey Has a Full Time Position Available for a Director of Nursing. For Additional Information or to forward your resume:
Call: 1-973-675-1163 or Email: email@example.com
Director of Nursing
National Staffing Associates, Inc. (NSA) is currently seeking a Director of Nursing for our Home / Health Care Company. This is a full-time position from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with 24/7 accountability.
This position is responsible for all personnel and clinical aspect of the organization in accordance with Federal, State, Local, and organizational standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the agency. The Director of Nursing will ensure quality and safe delivery of services and coordinate the provision of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of care. The Director of Nursing is responsible for the implementation of an effective and ongoing program to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and appropriateness of nursing and other direct patient-related care. Provide leadership and mentoring for nursing staff. Ensure all Nursing Supervisors, Field Nurses, and CHHAs have the appropriate training to meet their job description.
- The purpose of this job is provide overall direction to Home and Health Care Services, in accordance with the standards of The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC) and all federal, state and local laws. The position reports to the President.
- Has overall authority for the management of nursing policies, procedures, and practices, as well as for supervision of client care provided by Nursing Supervisors, Field Nurses, CHHAs and other health care professionals.
- Implements an effective and ongoing program to monitor, evaluate, and improve the quality of patient care delivered to the patients and meeting regulatory guidelines and requirements.
Qualifications / Knowledge
· Bachelor degree in Nursing plus two years of professional experience as an RN in community health and/or home health preferred.
Knowledge of New Jersey Home Health Agency Regulations and Accreditation Standards for Home Health Agencies, Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC) strongly preferred.
- Communication approaches/techniques, including the effective use of English in oral and written form, communication styles effective in meeting or conference settings and approaches useful in communicating with culturally diverse populations
- Problem solving in areas of complex or multi-faceted issues as they relate to nursing care and practice, internal/external resources and important patient issues