Experienced Tax Advisor/Tax Reviewer - Flexible Part-Time Position
Posted September 6, 2019
Boutique estate planning and wealth advisory law firm representing successful and engaging international and domestic individuals and families in media, academics, finance and business seeks an exceptional individual to join our team as Experienced Tax Advisor/Tax Reviewer. The team is made up of kind, accomplished and detail-oriented individuals who are passionate about their personal and professional lives, including collaborating with clients.
The firm was named one of the “10 great places to work” in New Jersey, as well as a finalist for the international “Boutique Firm of the Year” for two out of the last three years. For further discussion on awards and firm history, please visit our website at www.mcmanuslegal.com.
The ideal candidate will work with other members of our income tax practice group to:
- Review and analyze complex client tax returns to identify discrepancies and minimize tax liability.
- Develop tax strategies, advice and guidance for our clients.
- Ensure client adherence to foreign reporting requirements.
- Research tax issues.
- Provide technical advice and support to associates on a variety of tax related issues.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage several projects with varying completion dates.
- Enrolled Agent, Tax Attorney or Graduate Degree - Master of Taxation
- 7 plus years diverse tax accounting experience in public accounting or law firm.
- Proficient with individual, partnership, corporate, trust, estate, gift and foundation tax services.
- Strong international tax experience.
- Proven proficiency in the review of complex tax returns.
- The ability to analyze complex tax law.
- Attention to detail, ability to proof work for errors or discrepancies.
- Proven record in developing and innovating complex tax strategies.
- Proficient in using tax software, preferably CCH.
The tax department is paperless requiring the candidate be technology literate.
This position is a flexible part-time position throughout the year. Opportunity to telecommute. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Tax Practice is located in New Providence, New Jersey.