IMA Urgent Care & Primary Care: Looking for a full-time Medical Assistant (MA)
Posted October 13, 2021
You have an opportunity to join our team at IMA Urgent Care & Primary Care as a full-time Medical Assistant (MA) at Integrated Medicine Alliance. IMA is one of NJ's largest independent physician groups, with over 50 providers.
We are currently looking for MAs who can work with and learn from our award-winning group of doctors and nurses. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and eye care, a 401k with employer contribution, life insurance, as well as free medical treatment from our doctors. Our group is owned and operated by local doctors with strong ties to our towns and our patients.
The job duties are the following (but not limited to); enter information into EMR, provide care with excellent customer service. Prepare patient for medical examination and treatment; take brief patient history, assist with procedures, provide patient instructions. Other duties may be assigned depending on shift.
MA - basic qualifications and skills are as follows:
· Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting. National Certified Medical Assistant certificate is preferred but not required.
- Great personality and interpersonal skills a must!
- 1 year medical experience preferred but not required
- We will train you towards your certification
- Opportunity to learn from our physicians and nurses
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Plexiglas screens -Limited patients in waiting room -Masks and gloves provided -All PPE company provided -Applicants must show proof of vaccination