Newton Board of Education Notice of Award of Professional Services
Posted January 31, 2020
NOTICE OF AWARD PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
NEWTON BOARD OF EDUCATION
The Newton Board of Education met on April 23, 2019, June 11, 2019, June 29, 2019, July 23, 2019 and August 27, 2019 and awarded the following professional services contracts for the 2019-20 school year pursuant to 18A: 18A.5a(1). The resolution of award and the contracts listed below are available for public inspection at the Office of the Board Secretary located at 57 Trinity Street, Newton, NJ from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Nature of Contract Name Award Amount
- Weiner Law Group - Legal Services $150/hr.
- Nisivoccia & Co. - Auditors $41,600
- Dr. Peter Liloia -School Physician $13,500
- Ludmila Battista - Reading Intervention Services $ 90/hr.
- Susan Bloodgood - Occupational Therapy Services $ 75/hr.
- Deborah Grimm - Occupational Therapy Services $ 75/hr.
- Gabrielle Heller - Physical Therapy Services $ 85/hr.
- The Uncommon Thread - ABA Consultants $110/hr.
- Bayada Home Healthcare - CST Nursing Services $ 56. /hr. RN $ 46. /hr.
- LPN Bayada Home Healthcare - Substitute Nursing Services $ 62/hr. RN $ 52/hr.
- LPN Insight Workforce Solution - Substitute Teacher Services up to $129.20 per day EI Associates Architect of Record Per Project The Morville Agency Insurance Broker of Record
Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield was awarded the contract for Health Benefits as an Extraordinary Unspecifiable Service [N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5(1)(a)(ii) and N.J.A.C. 5:34- 2.3(b)] in the amount of $4,410,921.
Dr. Alfred Savio School Business Admin/Board Secretary