Part Time Church Administrative Assistant
Posted May 6, 2019
Part-Time Church Secretary/Administrative Assistant position is available. 5 days per week, 4 hours per day.
The position includes the following requirements:
• Strong communication, computer and organizational skills
• Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite including Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficient in Cloud-based computer applications
• Familiarity with Mail Chimp a plus
• Conscious of the need for confidentiality, discretion and compassion
• Ability to work professionally and independently without supervision
• Work defined hours: 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
• Report to the senior pastor. Will be required to attend monthly staff meetings which may be outside regular hours
• Act as a receptionist in making appointments and receiving visitors including contractors, vendors during working hours.
• Screen and route all incoming calls
• Notify Sr. Pastor of news/information received, including prayer requests, hospitalizations, deaths, surgeries, births etc.
• Distribute mail to appropriate personnel.
• Receive checks/bills/invoices and distribute appropriately
• Generate and prepare bulletins and other weekly and monthly newsletters. Working closely with the Communication Coordinator will greatly benefit this activity.
• Set up meetings/appointments for Sr. Pastor
• Organize & maintain church files
• Oversee church calendar, make reservations for use of church facilities, and communicate with outside organizations who regularly use the church in coordination with the Trustees.
• Purchase and maintain all office & maintenance supplies
• Additional activities as assigned.
Please send resume to: email@example.com. Attention: Traci Basaman