Sr. Maintenance Supervisor
Posted September 20, 2020
We are seeking a Senior Maintenance Supervisor for our New Jersey and Maryland portfolio. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing maintenance functions of the properties and capital improvement projects. This is a hands-on position. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor is expected to be able to perform maintenance tasks at the site and provide oversight, training and support to the site teams. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the physical condition and of each property satisfies ownership and management team.
- Facilities Management: 5 years is preferred
- Experience working in residential apartment industry with 2 years+ experience as Maintenance Supervisor
- Must have extensive experience in building systems: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliances, painting, apartment turnovers and general construction
- Ability to diagnose problems and perform repairs in residential buildings
- REAC Inspections preparation and management
- Assist with management/oversight of rehabs and construction projects
- Prepare bid scopes and reviewing bid packages
- Develop Capital Needs Assessments for the properties
- Manage preventive maintenance and ensure the tasks are scheduled and completed
- Ensure company's safety programs are implemented
- Must be highly organized, dedicated, and able to motivate and lead the team.
- Provide training and support to staff
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail. Ownership and pride in the work you produce.